Indoor air quality is a major concern in today's homes. Most household dust contains dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander. These pollutants circulate through the air, and can inflame breathing problems like allergies and asthma. Solely surface cleaning is ineffective on filthy, clogged air ducts with chunks of dust, bacteria and other debris just waiting to dislodge back into your home or office. Breathe clearly, and improve your indoor air quality today - Call No.1 Cleaners Services today!
AIR DUCT CLEANING
Air Duct Cleaning is also known as the "push and pull" method. First we drawing a very high-powered vacuum from the plenum at the furnace (supply and return duct), while simultaneously "air washing" the duct system with our patented 250 p.s.i "skipper" (high pressure nozzle) propels itself down the Air Duct run until reaches the plenum or major trunk line. This is why you should always call for professionals to do your Air Duct Cleaning.
We use the EnviroCon HVAC sanitizer, it's safe and approved by the EPA for commercial, industrial, or residential use in air system. EnviroCon works to control odors associated with bacteria, mold, mildew, animals, smoke, and to eliminate dust mites. It contains no perfumes or masking agents.
ELECTROSTATIC AIR FILTERS
The electrostatic air filter removes most of the disease and allergy causing pollutants in the air you breathe, including mold, animal hair, plant spores, fabric lint, pollen, smoke, dust, aerosol sprays, bacteria and mites.
What do the air filters do for you, and your budget?
- Provides clean, breatheable air...free of airborne fibers.
- Saves money!
- Saves electricity and replacement cost.
- Saves time and hassle.
What does the air filter do for your heating/AC system?
- Subtracts up to 94% of airborne contaminants.
- Easy to clean--just hose it off and reinstall.
- Continuous static charge by air friction. Grabs dust like a magnet.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty--not disposable.
Look at the quality construction of the electrostatic air filter:
- You're looking at the best-made filter of its type at any price, and it's made right here in the USA!
- Precision melted extruded aluminum assembled into perfect 90-degree tight corners. (Most electrostatic filters are notch-and-bend assembly).
- Galvanized expanded metal mesh (not flimsy punched tin)
- Polypropylene fabric layers sandwich a 1" thick core of filtering media (Most filters have 1/2" of filtering).
The Electrostatic is available by prescription!
Your doctor can prescribe the air filter for relief or medical problems . Check your health insurance to see if they will reimburse you, then ask your health care professionals to prescribe electrostatic air filter today.
Here's what our customers have to say:
"Our house now smells fresh and clean!"
Stu Pederson - New City, NY
"The air has much less dust in it and it has helped improve our kids' allergies."
Jackie Robinson - Franklin Lakes, NJ
"Thanks Number 1 Cleaners for the Air Duct Cleaning and making my whole house feel new again!"
Art Rancke - Jackson, NJ
Watch This video
How to Clean an Electrostatic Filter
1. Remove the filter.
2. Spray with a water hose and nozzle.
3. Use Maximum pressure in a tight stream.
4. Always spray the clean side first (Backwash).
5. Rinse thoroughly.
6. Allow at least 15 minutes to drip dry.
7. Reinstall filter with white inner fiber facing out.